Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spa Water

When I'm out and about, I always carry a water bottle to keep hydrated.  I live in the South and it's so hot and humid, I never want to be without water when I'm thirty.  Recently, at home, I made some "spa" water, aka, water with fruit cut up in it and served up in a fancy container:)  I found this glass jug at Target for $19.99.

I sliced up one orange and one lemon and added it to ice and water from the fridge.  

Are you a fan of flavored water?  I typically like it straight up- like my iced tea, but this was fun for a change.  


  1. We are big on spa water around here. My kiddos love it and drink so much more water if I have it out like this for them to help themselves. I toss a few strawberries in ours and they drink it up.

  2. I have made it before but using lemon, cucumber and mint. It is so refreshing specially in the summer I live in the Desert. I may need to try it with strawberries and orange as well

  3. Congrats on the new site!

    My spa here in Chicago does this with cucumbers...



Thank you for taking the time to leave a message- I read every one! I try to respond to comments and answer questions here in the comments section, so please check back if you leave a question. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...